Saturday, December 26, 2020

Friday Five - The Year in Review pt 2

It's time for Friday Five! (I am a day behind!) LOL!

1. What did you learn in 2020? Um, I learned more about humanity and some of my fellow humans, the lacking of compassion and empathy, than I care to admit. Sad really. 😶

2. What do you regret doing (or not doing) in 2020? I regret having to resign from new my job as Coordinator (I had only been there a couple months) because of a foot injury. I worked with quite a few amazing people and my bosses were pretty awesome. I am getting ready to have all these tests run, x-rays, and MRIs done come the first of the year. I am not looking forward to it at all. 

3. What are you proud of doing in 2020? I am so thrilled to have been able to read more. I have been averaging a book a day almost since September. I definitely met my book challenge this year! 😁

4. Whom did you get to know better in 2020? Not really anyone. I am a homebody anyway, and most of my friends I talk to are online anyway. 

5. What do you hope to accomplish in the remaining days of 2020?
Well, we only have a few more days left so I don't know what I can really accomplish in that time frame. LOL. 


2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on number 1 and envy your number 4. :)

    Thanks for participating in this week's Friday 5, and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...oops. I meant I envy your number 3. Number 4 is actually kind of normal for most of us these days, including me!

      Delete