Thursday, July 21, 2022
Monday, July 11, 2022
Awww…Mondays courtesy of Sandee from Comedy Plus. Post a picture that makes you say Awww…and that’s it. One thing for sure is this is a fun and easy meme to do. So come and join us in Awww Mondays.
Aww ... my cute little Tumble had surgery today. She did fantastic but she is still very groggy and not wanting to move around much. She is on pain meds and antibiotics for a good week.
Sunday, July 10, 2022
My first Sunday Stealing in like 84 years. LOL! I honestly forgot about some of the memes I started participating in. Thanks Bev!
By Bev Sykes
1. Would you rather eat pizza every day or never eat pizza again? Every day! I could never not eat pizza again. 😲 With the variety of specialty pizzas, I could definitely find something different to eat every day.
2. Would you rather stay forever at your current age or be 10 years younger? Ten years younger. Cheerleading! Bike riding! Gosh, before my hubby's TBI that changed everything.
3. Would you rather have too many friends or too few?
I have always had a select few. Today, I really don't even have that.
4. Would you rather have no taste buds or be blind?
I would have to say no taste buds. I could see not being able to taste before not being able to see. It would depress me to not be able to see the beauty of all things.
5. Would you rather never hear music again or lose the ability to read? Oh horrid question!! While I am an avid reader and I don't care for audio books at all, I would have to say lose the ability to read. I would be absolutely depressed if I could never hear my daughter sing or play music again.
6. Would you rather speak “whale” or read babies’ minds? Speak "whale"! I absolutely 💗 whales and watching them. The ability to communicate would be cool.
7. Would you rather be the richest person or the smartest?
Well, money would get me a bit further I believe.
8. Would you rather create history or delete it? Create history. "Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it." - George Santayana. This why it is important to teach history, which most schools are failing to do and another reason I chose to homeschool. We may not like our history, but we need to learn from it to create a better future.
9. Would you rather create a great piece of art and not get credit or get credit for a piece of art you didn’t create?
Create it and not get credit. If you didn't create it, don't steal credit from someone else.
10. Would you rather age from the neck up, or from the neck down? I have never been vain and while I am not happy about getting wrinkles, I would rather age from the neck up than down.
11. Would you rather see the world but live in poverty or stay in one place and live rich?
I know I am blonde but this question confuses me. Living in poverty would mean that you do not have the money to "see the world", while being "rich" would indicate that you have the means to travel and "see the world". 😐
12. Would you rather become famous or powerful?
I would rather be powerful, using it to help others than become famous.
13. Would you rather be a creative person or a technical person?
Well, a person that has a technical mind is able to break things down into pieces and work through them to process things out. I look at this as being calm, cool, and collected. LOL! Traits I could definitely use these days!
14. Would you rather get a paper cut whenever you touch paper or bit your tongue whenever you eat something?
Most definitely a paper cut. Ouch yes, but I like to eat and I don't want to bite my tongue every time I do so. LOL!
15. Would you rather wake up in the morning looking like a giraffe or a kangaroo?
Well, this question has me laughing. Giraffes and Kangaroos are both cute little animals. I would have to say a boxing kangaroo. 😂