Friday, December 4, 2020

Friday 5

This weeks Friday 5 - this is my first time participating, so here goes! 😉

1. What most recently made you feel elated?
My husband finally being approved for his Social Security Disability!!! The last several years have really taken a toll on our family. 

2. Where is the slowest elevator in the universe?
ANY elevator is slow to me. LOL! I do not like elevators, and if I can take the stairs, I will!

3. When were you most recently in an airplane?
In September of 2018 when we flew to Maine. Is is absolutely beautiful and we are hoping to move one day soon!



4. With what have you had it up to here?
Government. I don't care what level. I do not understand why everyone has to be so rude. There is absolutely no common courtesy these days.

5. What’s a good song whose title contains the word “sky?”
Pink Floyd's Goodbye Blue Sky  and I cannot forget the Skye Boat song from the series Outlander!!! My daughter learned to play this song on her keyboard just for me and her name is Skye. 😍



No comments:

Post a Comment