Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Tuesday 4 - Happy New Year

Welcome to Tuesday 4 (the legacy of Toni Taddeo kept in her honor and memory). 
Thanks to Annie for today's four questions!


I am a day late!  LOL!

The Times Square ball first dropped on December 31, 1907. It is 12 feet in diameter and covered with Swarovski crystals. 

1.  Despite the weirdness of this past year, was it still a good year for you anyway or not? I would say this year is ending on a good note. My husband was approved for his Social Security Disability. I feel like we have been fighting insurance companies for years and I am happy we had this outcome. I am still unemployed, but it is probably for the best since I am having to get x-rays and MRIs done on my foot. I need to find out what is going to be happening before taking another step to post job applications.

2. How will you spend New Years Eve? At home probably playing games with my son and daughter, and watching the ball drop. Hubby cannot really watch the shows much anymore because of the flickering and flashing. I couldn't get my Amarula here on time for New Year's, but champagne will have to do. The Minecraft server we play on is having a cute little fireworks session throughout the day to celebrate. 

3. What do you do on New Year's Day? Is football part of the agenda? New Year's Day is basically any other day. We used to watch Football years ago, but we do not watch sports anymore.

4. It's a Scottish tradition to kiss at midnight.  Do you keep that tradition? Does everyone get a kiss if you do? I share a kiss with my hubby! 😘


🥳🎉 Happy New Year!!! 🥂🍾





No comments:

Post a Comment