Sunday, January 3, 2021

Sunday Stealing - The End of the Year

 Welcome to Sunday Stealing - hosted by Bev Sykes.


First things first, did you have a good year? Not exactly. The only good from this year was my husband's approval for SSDI, and finally after eight months, we were able to obtain health insurance. My husband can finally get started again with the next round of surgeries and I can get my right foot looked at to see what is wrong. Since our son has Asthma, it was a good thing he was able to get in and get his inhalers.

What was your favorite article of clothing this year? What I wear on a daily basis. Jeans, gaming T-shirts, and my running shoes or Converse. 😁

What song sums up this year for you? Not really that into music to be able to pinpoint a song that would sum up this year. LOL!

What was your favorite movie of the year? Not big into movies to list any new ones as a favorite. 

Did an actor/actress catch your attention for the first time this year? Hollywood has really been a turn down for me. They need to stay out of the political arena and focus on making movies and entertaining us. Entertainment is supposed to be our "getaway" from the real world.  I never go to the movie theaters anymore. They are too expensive and I would rather stay at home and watch on my own TV and make my popcorn over the stovetop.

Favorite new TV show? No favorites. I am anxiously awaiting the next season of The Last Kingdom and so sad that the last season of Vikings is here. \oping beyond hope they have not canceled Anne With an E and ecstaticly happy that Cobra Kai season 3 has arrived!!!

Did you make any big permanent changes this year? My biggest change coming is probably when I find out what is wrong with my foot, and I am really hoping it doesn't interfere with my new workouts with Blogilates

What was one nice thing you did for yourself? Yeah, this doesn't happen much, but I have kept my Kindle Unlimited activated. I always spend on my hubby and kids.

Did you develop a new obsession? Not really. But I am definitely more aware of the people around me and I tend to observe way more than I used to.

Did you move? Not yet. We are hoping that our move to Maine happens and happens sooner than later!!! It's been two years and I am so ready to get out of Texas!!!

Did you get a pet? No. We still have two crazy hairballs and one looney doggo! I sure do miss our GS though. 

Do you regret not doing anything? Nope.

Do you regret doing something? This year, no. During my lifetime? Oh yeah.

Did anyone/thing make you so mad it stayed with you for days? Lots of people anger me. LOL! But we won't talk about that.

Did you lose anyone close to you? No, but I know of several that did. 😌

Who was important to you this year but wasn’t important last year? Yeah, this hasn't changed. LOL!

Who wasn’t as important to you this year as they were last year? Same as above question. LOL. 

What was the best moment of the year for you? My husband getting his SSDI acceptance letter. 

What was the worst? Having to resign my Coordinator position because of my foot.😥

What have you learned about yourself this year that you didn’t know in the years prior? That I can really just let people go that didn't want to be around. 

What do you wish for others for the coming year? Happiness, Health, and the ability to empathize!! 

What do you wish for yourself? To move with my family! I am ready for a HUGE change!!



No comments:

Post a Comment