Monday, January 11, 2021

Sunday Stealing - January

 Welcome to Sunday Stealing - hosted by Bev Sykes.
Thanks for the questions each week Bev!!


I am a bit late! I have been working on school stuff and playing/moderating a server! 

1. What are your plans for January?  Well, I finally had my first doctor's appointment in 84 years, and it looks like it is just the beginning. LOL! I actually teared up when they drew blood. Yeah, I know. It's not exactly the needle that hurts, but the flashbacks and memories it drags back to the surface. Memories of car accidents, flashing lights, hospitals, and surgeries. Things I would rather not remember. So, plans for this month - X-rays and follow-up visits with my doctor; starting a new workout regime with Blogilates. I am hoping that I can follow the beginner videos and since its low impact, less likely I will injure myself further.

 
2. What do you want to see happen in 2021?  I would love to just pack up and move right now! I know it is going to take some time, but I don't want to wait. I am ready to go.
 
3.  What would you give a 5 star rating? It has to be really good to warrant a five star rating. LOL 
 
4. Do you have writing goals for 2021?  Nope. I am by no means a writer. I don't even write reviews. I am the typical person with an awesome story in my head, but the minute I look at a blank screen or blank paper, poof - gone.
 
5. How do you feel about memoirs?  That all depends on who the memoir is about.
 
6. If you could join any musical group who would you choose? Yeah, no that would never happen. I am definitely not musically talented.
 
7. What are your favorite genres across all media?  Books? Mostly Historical romance/fiction that has to do with the Dark Ages and Medieval times, but I will read whatever grabs my attention these days. I have been hitting the contemporary suspense romance here lately. 

8. What candle scents are your favorite?  Cinnamon Apple Spice! 
 
9. How well can you mimic other accents or voices?   LOL. I tend to have a Texas "twang", so not very well. 😁
 
10. What books are on your TBR list in 2021?  I don't really follow a TBR list, but I do have a few books downloaded to my Kindle app. I miss being able to hold and read books. My hands fall asleep way too quickly these days.
 
11. When do you decide it’s time to upgrade/buy something new? When I believe it is outdated and just doesn't appeal to me anymore. We actually just bought a new media center, side tables, a new bookshelf, and coffee table for our den. It is great to have a place for our gaming consoles now!!! 
 
12. Why is your favorite color your favorite color? Honestly, I just like orange.
 
13. Who understands you the best? My husband. 💕
 
14. Do you write letters? Not really. I wrote my kids a short letter from teacher at the starting of their high school year. My daughter is graduating a year early this year and I have already been working on her little letter for end of year. This is my last year to homeschool. It's kind of bittersweet.
 
15. How do you keep going when times are hard? By keeping my head up, and both feet moving. 



No comments:

Post a Comment