Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Tuesday 4 - Dreams

 Welcome to Tuesday 4 (the legacy of Toni Taddeo kept in her honor and memory). 
Thanks to Annie for today's four questions!

Welcome back to Tuesday 4 where we remember the wonderful memes of our friend Toni Taddeo by continuing them on in her memory.  I am glad you've stopped by to join in.

This week is another old one from Toni....

My Dreams ~ Try Using Photos!


1.  My dream house is? A colonial house located somewhere around the Tree Streets in Bangor, ME! 😍 We went here for vacation a couple of years ago and absolutely fell in love! We have plans on moving in the near future, and when we do, we will become Texans moving Northeast! I am so looking forward to actually seeing and experiencing all FOUR seasons! So, this could be one dream that comes true!



2.  My dream car is? A 1966 Ford Mustang CHERRY RED convertible! One of these beauts sat in the driveway of some guy up the street from us for years! I got so irritated every time I saw it because he had literally just left it to rot! Code finally nailed him and the car is no longer there. 🙄





3.  My dream vacation is? I would 💛 to go to Scotland and Ireland! We named our daughter after the Isle of Skye and my absolute favorite heroine from my favorite saga - O'Malley Saga by Bertrice Small. My niece spent six months in Ireland studying abroad. She had some wonderful pictures! I would also love to visit two of my dearest friends - Ria and Lynette - that live in South Africa! I am sure they would both give us the best tours!!



4.  My dream life is? Honestly, I don't think I would change my life now. I have the most amazing husband and two awesome kids! They are my LIFE so I guess you could say that this is my dream life. 🥰



4 comments:

  1. That is a nice home. I was in Maine back in the fall of 2008. We docked in Portland and took a scenic drive to Kennebunkport. So many nice homes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the home :) We both chose Ireland however I also would love Scotland I had a 1967 baby blue mustang boy was she sweet hope you have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen! I just saw that you visited my "dreams" on Tuesday 4 post, and so I thought I should come see who you are! Oh, I hope you can make your dream come true by moving to the NE...Maine is a wonderful state, but be prepared for very cold and long winters! We lived in NH and Maine quite a few years ago, and our grandson still lives in Maine so we visit occasionally. I love Maine especially in the summer and fall...but winter and spring can be a bit much for this gal raised in Florida. However, if you really want to be there, you will really love it! I would also love to go to Ireland and Scotland. My kids who live in Maine have been to Ireland a couple of times and loved it. My hubby says if things don't get better soon here in the USA we may have to move there. Don't think that will happen, but it is on the list of possibilities! LOL. I remember the '66 Mustangs. I was 16. Suddenly everyone wanted one. My brother in law had one, and I got to drive it once. That was that. LOL. Have a wonderful week. So nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen,

    Good responses. Maine is a beautiful state but I don't think I can handle the snow that they get. I like to look at snow but I don't it staying around too long.

    Curious as a Cathy

    ReplyDelete