Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Tuesday 4 - Wondering


Welcome to Tuesday 4 (the legacy of Toni Taddeo kept in her honor and memory). 
Thanks to Annie for today's four questions!

Welcome back to Tuesday 4 where we remember the wonderful memes of our friend Toni Taddeo by continuing them on in her memory.  I am glad you've stopped by to join in.

To begin 2021 I thought I would re-post the final Tuesday 4 from Toni, posted on Monday Dec. 9, 2019! Enjoy playing along friends.  

A Repeat ~ Just Wondering


1.   When was the last time you tried something new?: Well, I think this past year was quite the year for doing things new. I am not big into video anything and even though I am into technology, I don't like video chat, etc. Heck, my monitor doesn't even have a webcam! LOL! All of these new video doctor's appointments are crazy. 😄

2.   Who in your family do you compare yourself to?: I learned a long time ago that trying to compare yourself to anyone only brings stress upon oneself if they do not live up to a certain standard or expectations are not met. 

3.   What lesson in life did you learn the hard way?: To keep your head up and keep going. Those that you have always been there for may not be there for you.

4.   What can you do today that you weren't able to do before?: Shut my computer down and go read. Here lately, I changed my bedtime routine so that I am now reading before heading off to catch some ZzZ's. Reading has become a stress reliever.



2 comments:

  1. Reading is a great stress reliever for sure. I like your advice to keep your head up and keep going! Thanks for joining in with Tuesday 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, it's good to not compare yourself with another. We're all different in a good way and that's perfect. Of course, we don't always understand that especially when we're younger. It's hard when you feel alone when you need someone but your attitude to hold your head up and keep going is outstanding. We have to take care of ourselves when no one else will. I'm sorry for being so late to visit and respond. Have a good evening!

    ReplyDelete