Monday, February 22, 2021

Sunday Stealing - Coronavirus Questions

Welcome to Sunday Stealing - hosted by Bev Sykes.
Thanks for the questions each week Bev!!


In the past year have you–

1. Gone without a bra (Plastic Mancunian & Bud may skip this one!) Only when sleeping. LOL!

2. Skipped making your bed. Haha! I gave up on trying to make my bed when my husband I got married. My bed has to be made "military" style and the hubby has to have his feet sticking out. Now the covers just get pulled up because of the hairballs.

3. Ordered groceries to be delivered Nope. I refuse to order groceries. The first time I got a substitute instead of a message saying they were out was the last time. I didn't ask you to substitute. If it's not what I specified, then don't buy anything else in place of it.

4. Cooked a real meal. We cook quite regularly, although we do order a lot of pizza. 😆

5. Spent the day in pajamas? No. I always have to get up and get dressed to start my day. If I workout, I get up and dress for that, take a shower, then dress for the day.

6. Skipped shaving your legs. Not on purpose. I even shaved in the field when I was at AT when I was in the military. LOL! The last few days were a bit crazy. I live in Texas and we were so unprepared for that Winter Storm that slapped us upside the face. While we didn't lose power, we did lose our water pressure to the extent of not showering. I didn't shave for a few days and my legs were itching so horribly. Never again. I will whip out my bowl of water (heated) and razor first. It is so hard to sleep with fuzzy legs.

7. Spent hours on Instagram or Pinterest. Yeah, I don't use either of these myself, but I have looked up a few things on Pinterest.

8. Eaten in a restaurant. Not since Father's Day of last year. This pandemic has made me realize how little I need to actually interact with people, especially people who do not care about the welfare of others.

9. Skipped washing your hair. Again, not on purpose. LOL! I shower, wash my hair, and shave at least every couple of days, unless I am intensely working out, which has not been happening lately. My hair becomes very oily if I don't. Just gross.

10. Not folded the laundry. Um...yeah. I tend to forget this folding laundry thing sometimes.

11. Worked a puzzle. I haven't worked a puzzle since my mom passed away in October of 2006. This was something we used to do together. This and latch-hook. I miss those days.

12. Had Zoom calls. I can honestly say that I have never had a Zoom call. I have had many video calls, but never with Zoom.

13. Written letters. I used to write letters all the time. Now, I am lucky to get my Christmas cards in the mail.

14. Binge watched a TV show. Most definitely! 

15. Gone barefoot. Nope. Just like I always get dressed. I always have shoes on my feet, even if they are sandals. LOL!

 Sorry I haven't been visiting everyone lately! I hope to start doing that soon! 



 

2 comments:

  1. #11 -- I taught my mom to latch hook! I learned it from a high school friend and she wondered what I was up to and a family hobby was born. Anyway, I quit doing it when I could no longer discuss it with her, so I totally get this answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so lucky that at some point 20 or so years ago, the hair on my legs stopped growing, so I haven't had to shave. I do remember the fuzzy years, though!

    ReplyDelete