Friday, April 9, 2021

Friday 5 - III III III III III

   It's time for Friday Five!
Yay! I finally get to participate again! The last few weeks have been crazy crazy for me and my family.

1. Who are your three latest celebrity crushes?

LOL! I don't really have celebrity crushes, but Nick Bateman pops up quite a bit in my Smoaksters book group on FB and he is absolutely without a doubt my Professor James Hunter. Well, aside from my hubby that is. 😉

2. What three strange things have you done during the pandemic?

I don't think I have done anything strange. I have always been a homebody, so staying home and not going places has not really affected me.

3. What three goals do you have for the weekend


#1) This weekend will be filled with cleaning. I have to clean, mop, disinfect, and bleach both bathrooms.

#2) Grade papers. Term 2 just ended and now I have to rev up the projects for Term Three. My daughter is not exactly happy that I added an extra month on to school, but with all the Dr. Appts, Therapy, and hospital visits - there has just been too much going on to slack off. The end of August is now Graduation month.

#3) Organize my desk.

4. What three things are you avoiding?

I really don't try to avoid things. But I guess you could say that I have definitely limited my contact with others because I want to try to stay healthy, and it's not just Covid, although I wish more people that I know would take it more serious. My son just got out of the hospital because of cellulitus, which is a bacterial infection. We have no idea how, as this usually enters through a wound or bite. I am also getting ready to start up a Blogilates program with Cassie and I want to be able to keep at it. I need energy to do this. LOL.


5. What three things are you feeling pretty good about


#1) Losing Weight and keeping my stress levels down

#2) Getting my house organized

#3) Making this year awesome

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for posting a crush picture. I was cruising through these responses hoping for eye candy and that Instagram account you linked to is an Easter Basket's worth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on losing weight and keeping stress down. I've been the opposite! I am heavier now than I've been my whole life, and I think that's causing me some stress!

    Have a good weekend. Keep making your year awesome.

    ReplyDelete