Thursday, June 17, 2021

FNAF - I Stand With Scott!!

So, I share quite a few of the same viewpoints with Scott Cawthon, and YES - I am a Conservative REPUBLICAN. I did vote for Donald Trump, and I would do so again.

But just because my views or my political candidates do not align with yours does not mean I don't like you as a person or respect you. Your choices are your choices, just like my choices are mine. 

I can't believe that I am raising my kids in a world where people HATE other people because they believe a certain way, or vote a certain way. I am a gamer, and I play lots of games. I never really got into the Five Nights at Freddy's (FNAF) games, but my daughter was a HUGE fan of both the games and the books.

What happened to Scott should be illegal. 😔 Cancel Culture sucks!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment