Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Tuesday 4

Welcome to Tuesday 4 

(the legacy of Toni Taddeo kept in her honor and memory).
Thanks to Annie for today's four questions!


1. Do you have a favorite movie to recommend? Hmm, I do have quite a few favorites. I love historical movies and animated movies. James Cameron's TITANIC is my all time favorite, and A Night to Remember. I have always been a RMS Titanic enthusiast since I was a little girl. Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen are two favorites as well. To name a few others: Jurassic Park, Transformers, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, Marvel, etc. I also enjoy any John Wayne movies!🤠

2. Do you have a schedule for your day or do you wing it? Well, since I am not working at the moment due to my foot, we don't really have a set schedule at this time so I guess you can say we "wing it". Between doctors appointments and therapy appointments, we have been going to Six Flags a few times a week. My hubby and I decided to invest in memberships for the family and we have been going out to the park to exercise and enjoy a few rides here and there. My hubby cannot ride most of the rides due to a TBI he suffered a few years back, but he has been enjoying himself.

3. What are you eating/cooking lately? My hubby loves to cook, and we cook out a lot, especially if it is hot and we live in Texas. 🔥 Chicken, steak, brisket, ribs, hamburgers - you name it! We are also grabbing a meal or two when we head out to Six Flags for the day since we added Deluxe Dining passes to our memberships. This has indeed paid off tenfold!

4.  Do you surf on your computer? Tell us about it, won't you? I am always surfing the web! From scrolling through Facebook to see what some of my friends from around the world are up to, reading articles that catch my attention, Netflix, Disney+, and also playing games. I play A LOT of games either by myself, or with my kiddos.

It has been a while since I done questions for Tuesday 4. I keep missing my Tuesdays and figure I will catch the next week, then forget again. 🤪 Oops!



6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading yours answers. You mentioned a lot of movies I enjoyed too, especially the ones based on Jane Austen books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always enjoyed Jane Austen's books since having to read Pride & Prejudice in English Lit class. LOL! The movies are definitely worth watching as well. I got this cute little book for Christmas one year titled 'What Would Jane Do? Quips and Wisdom from Jane Austen. =)

      Delete
  2. We watch the Harry Potter movies about once a year and my favorite John Wayne movies is the Hellfighters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Harry Potter set marked on Amazon. Just waiting to buy it. LOL! John Wayne had so many great movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the movies you mentioned and yes, I did see Raya and the Last Dragon. It was so funny. Just a good movie. Loved it. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the movies you suggested, especially Titanic. Thank you for stopping over. Going to Six Flags sounds like a great outing. Your meals sound yummy. I'm always looking something up on Google. You are a no-reply so I couldn't respond to your email. I can only imagine the work involved with your daughter's Autism. Take care and God Bless You. Debby

    ReplyDelete