Thursday, August 26, 2021

Thankful Thursday

  

It’s Thankful Thursday hosted by Brian of Brian’s Home. He wants us to post what we’re thankful for.

This is my first time to participate!! 😃

 

 

I have numerous things to be THANKFUL for but these three people are the ones that I count my blessings to have in my life.

  • My amazing husband who tries his hardest and always to the best of his ability, even after suffering a TBI five years ago.
  • My beautiful daughter who was diagnosed with Autism before the age of three, and is graduating tomorrow from high school. She has come so far!!!
  • My wonderful son who takes it upon himself to help out his baby sister and his dad, and makes things run smoothly around our house since I am back in school and trying to find a job.




3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thankful list. Family rocks.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those really are most wonderful thankfuls, such a wonderful family. We're always thankful when we make new friends. Don't worry about the linky picture thing, it happens from time to time, who knows why. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I'm so glad you have these people in your life. I am grateful for my husband everyday too. I am the one with disabilities in our marriage, but I am so intensely grateful he supports me even as we can't live together due to my need for long-term care. I am so proud of your daughter for graduating high school!

    ReplyDelete