Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Tuesday 4

Welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 kept in memory of her.
Let's talk about food this week shall we?

I haven't played in a while and I am a bit late, but ... 😊


1. What is/are your favorite meal (meals) to eat and to cook? Spaghetti and homemade meatballs! 🍝

2. How often do you cook at home and what kind of meals do you make? My husband is usually the one that loves to cook, and often. Anywhere from grilled chicken, pork chops, steak, veggies and this is mainly done on the grill if the weather is good. We do order out some and may get some pizza or Chinese/Japanese. We cook at least four to five times out of the week, unless we have tons of appointments.

3. When you go out to eat what foods do you find yourself ordering most? Well, we haven't actually gone out to a sit down restaurant since last year. LOL! Normally when we do, I end up getting the exact same thing I always order. If we go out to eat Mexican food, it's either something like a Taco Dinner or Fajitas. If we go to our favorite German place, I end up getting Steak and kraut, with a vinaigrette salad. And their bread. I love the bread!

4. Can you recommend a restaurant in your area? Why do you like it? Mexican Inn Cafe. I have been going to this restaurant since I was a little girl, and I am so thrilled that the original location is being re-modeled. I can't wait to visit. They have the best chips and hot sauce! My favorite Italian restaurant, Spaghetti Warehouse, closed years ago. They had the best sourdough bread and butter, and the Toasted Ravioli was so tasty!! It was located in the famous Fort Worth Stockyards. I really miss that place. 


2 comments:

  1. Homemade spaghetti is always delicious!
    Our last remaining German restaurant closed a couple of years ago when the owner retired. I do miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like some yummy foods! I think my safe go to food is chicken tenders/nuggets or steak and cheese. Since we began watching what we are eating, and trying to slice our sodium intake, finding something that fits our needs are much harder.

    ReplyDelete