Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Happy Tuesday

Post a funny picture.

Post a not so funny picture.

Post whatever weirdness you want. That’s it.

One thing for sure is this is a fun and easy meme to do. So join us for Happy Tuesday, hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus!!


Happy Tuesday everyone! I know, I am late. 😊

I have been following this little hippos' progress for the last couple of months when I came across a video of her on Facebook. Fiona is now 3 years old and her personality is absolutely adorable!!! You can check out some of the great videos that Cincinnati Zoo has of this hippo who has defied the odds by clicking the pic below.





2 comments:

  1. Awww, so adorable. Defying the odds is a good thing.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie! I enjoy watching her videos and she is always smiling and grinning for the camera!

    ReplyDelete