Thursday, September 2, 2021

Positive thoughts go a long way...

I love logging into my Student Portal and seeing positive messages from my instructor!!! 😊

Hi Class,

You may lack motivation for a certain topic because there are some things you may not understand. However, don’t focus on what you can’t do, take a look at what you are capable of. Start off with what you can do and you’ll learn more as you go! Giving up will ultimately end in not achieving. When you try and progress with something you will have a much greater chance of succeeding.

“Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell

Best,

Dr. Perrin

I have already had a few thoughts about enrolling in college this late in the game. Thoughts like, "Was this a mistake?" or "Am I really going to be able to take on studying and school work, work a job, and spend time with my family and my gaming buds?", have run through my head a few times. Yes, it will be hard, but it will not be impossible. I just have to find a groove and a routine, and I need to stick with it. I know deep down I can do this. It's going to be 👌!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment