Sunday, September 5, 2021

Sunday Stealing

 Welcome to Sunday Stealing - hosted by Bev Sykes. Thanks for the questions Bev!



1. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?  I don't have any type of Cable TV these days and we only subscribe to Netflix, Disney+, and Prime Video. But my favorite TV channels used to be TCM and Hallmark.

2. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?  I was born in the 70's and raised in the 80's. The bygone days of my childhood will forever remain in my memory!! Game night for my Roblox group was called "Decades Night"! We had an absolute blast last night. 😁 I dressed my avatar in my little off the shoulder shirt, shorts, leg warmers, tennis shoes, and had my walkman and skateboard handy!



3. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?  I used to kick back with my mom and listen to "oldies" with her. I sure do miss her. 💛 I love all kinds of music, yes, even RAP at times. My favorite music - anything by Metallica, ACDC, Pink Floyd ... I could keep going.

4. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?  I don't think I am like any of the Disney villains, but my favorite is Ursula from The Little Mermaid.

5. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?  Does Camp Fire Girls count? LOL! I spent a couple of years in Camp Fire Girls, but my daughter was in Girl Scouts for 3.5 years and I was Assistant Troop Leader of our multi-troop. Now - we are Frontier Girls. 

 

6. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? Well, I would be flying to another continent because it would be faster. If I am going to be on a ship, it will be for a cruise so I can relax and enjoy myself.

7. What are three of your favorite dog names of all time?
  Heidi was my childhood dog that I grew up with. Bo was our GS that we had for an amazing ten years, and my kids first dog. Zac is the only dog we have now and he is seven years old.



8. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?  Blessed and a reminder of a promise that God made to never again destroy the earth with a flood.

9. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?  Oz is not my idea of home! 😜

10. What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:

Air: plane

Meat:
steak

Different:
unique

Pink:
Ladies

Deserve: earn it

White:
wave

Elvis: Presley

Magic: eraser

Heart: land

Clash: movie Clash of the Titans

Pulp: Orange juice

 

No comments:

Post a Comment