Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Happy Tuesday!

 

Post a funny picture.

Post a not so funny picture.

Post whatever weirdness you want. That’s it.

One thing for sure is this is a fun and easy meme to do. So come and join us in Happy Tuesday.




Hope everyone is having a blessed day! I have been cleaning and trying to get some things binned up to move to storage - like all my kids school work that I have saved over the years. LOL! We have also been dealing with little field mice. Oh the joys of living next to a ditch and having a field behind your house! We live in an older pier and beam home and they seem to be finding a way in under the house. Our cat caught one not long ago, and one jumped out at me from the pantry. Oh my gosh! We actually opened the front door and the little guy ran out. 😄 We have set a few traps. I just hope we don't catch the cats.




2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Those naughty mice want to come indoors for the cold months. We had a mouse once who fell into our recycle bin. I have no idea how he got up there. There are determined little rodents.Good to be here to say hello and smile. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Field mice are a pain. I was raised on a farm and we always had barn cats to keep them under control. They love to eat the cow feed.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete