Monday, December 13, 2021

Adventure awaits...

Today was the start of a new 'adventure' and I am definitely looking forward to it!! I am a nervous wreck, but I am up for the challenge. I was issued my badge, iPhone (which I have zero clue how to use), and laptop (send help to this desktop PC user) along with all the accessories, including a printer. LOL! Tomorrow I start my official training. Wish me luck!!! My family needed this!!!! 
 
It only took me a year! Good things come to those who keep trying after rejection after rejection. I pray that God continues to steer me in the right direction!! 🙏

I want to send a huge THANK YOU to the ones out there that have supported me and had my back this entire time. You know who you are.💓


2 comments:

  1. You can do it and you'll be great, we just know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brian, and thank you for the positive comments. My brain has a way of sliding thoughts through my head and making me second guess myself.

      Delete