Thursday, February 10, 2022

Coffee Catastrophe!

 

Today was crazy!! I hopped in for a quick shower and was going to grab a cup of coffee to drink while getting ready. Turns out hubby had forgotten to empty the remnants of the decanter. 🙅 Coffee was all over the counter! 

I hurriedly got dressed and tried to clean what I could but I had to be at the office because I was working the front desk. I arrived a couple of minutes late and opened the front office. It was going to be a long day. LOL!

I have an amazing husband. He went back to the house and cleaned up that catastrophe of a mess, made a fresh pot of coffee, and brought me some to work. 😻 He forgets things more often these days because of the TBI, but he always keeps going forward and trying.

 

1 comment:

  1. That sure was sweet of your hubby. I hope you have a really nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete