Sunday, February 20, 2022

Roblox - Game Night

 LOL! I don't think I have posted about Game Night since before Christmas. It's amazing how we so many adults out there expect children to follow rules and be respectful and courteous, but they themselves do not abide by these same rules. I joined an adult group via Facebook back in August of 2021 and met a very sweet girl named Amanda. She ended up leaving the group a couple of months later and it really bummed me out because of that, it seemed to create a domino effect. Several others left as well and after that, it just was not the same. By December there was maybe six of us getting together for Game Night and that hardly warranted a private server.

Well, we stayed friends on Roblox and started chatting through their IG chat system. She decided to form her own Facebook and Discord group. I have since joined and have been having a really great time. Amanda and I have since become friends on Facebook, too. We only do game nights every other Saturday but it has been a lot of fun. My daughter is getting ready to join us as well. 😀



Theme this week - Inner Animal


1 comment: