Saturday, April 23, 2022

I could never blog fulltime...

I am such a bad blogger. So glad I have never tried to get a blog going to make money from. It would crash and fail. I just can't get on everyday. I am not one of up front up personal people that like to do reviews and all that jazz. I have way too much going in my life at the moment. Heck. Even when I wasn't working full-time, I was gaming instead of blogging when on my computer. And yeah, I'm not one of those people into streaming live. I don't really like videos. 😁

Speaking of videos - we got caught in Savage Mister's video eating funnel cake and nachos Easter weekend. 😅 Yep, that's us there under the blue umbrella, top left. Gonna have to be on the look out for this guy. My son watches this guy's Youtube channel for updates on Six Flags and stuff.




 



2 comments:

  1. You never have to blog full time and it's not easy to make money blogging. We just blog for fun, but funnel cake sounds like fun too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had thought about trying to get into the book reviews ... but decided I just didn't want to have to keep up with it. LOL. I only have a website and blog for fun. My website has always been my fun thing to do.

      Delete