Saturday, December 17, 2022

Teeth woes

I guess I jinxed myself with all the talk Wednesday about dental work. Oh my gosh, I woke up Thursday morning with the left side of my face swollen and my left eye watering. I ended up calling my supervisor to work remote and hubby took me by the doctor for a walk in appt. Well, it turns out my upper left gum is abscessed. Oh my gosh, it hurts. I was put on a very high dose of antibiotics and will have to make an appointment to see a dentist quicker than anticipated, which will more than likely be one that does oral surgery. I am not a very good patient when it comes to dental work. I am deathly afraid of any type of needle and it's either gas or sedation for me. 😩 I have had some teeth that needed dealt with for quite some time. Maybe now that I have a dental plan, a dentist office will be willing to work out payments. There is no way I can pay for the procedures that I need done in full. 

To make matters worse, these antibiotics are making me very nauseated and I am running a low grade fever. Well, it's either the antibiotics, or the flu and 2nd round of Covid vaccines. I am going to see if my boss will let me work remote this coming week.


1 comment:

  1. I know that pain, it's the worst ever. I hope the antibiotics kick in soon. I used to be deathly afraid of the dentist but I finally found one that got me though everything.

    ReplyDelete