Saturday, February 4, 2023

Feline Friday

 

I meant to post this yesterday but I got sidetracked. Sandee from Comedy Plus, has handed the hosting duties of Feline Friday off to Mimi over at Messymimi's Meanderings. I forgot, and had to go on a hunt. 😁


Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is: Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

 

Tumble has been with us for over a year now. She is very standoffish and stays in her room (living room) most of the time. She is also very skittish and likes to hide. I am not sure we are ever going to get the "wild" out of her. One thing is for certain - she has a "furever" home with us.







1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie. I hope she learns to relax soon, she'd enjoy a good chillaxing.

    ReplyDelete