Friday, April 21, 2023

Friday is here!

 

 

I love my job but I am happy to see this day at the end of the week. Monday started off a bit rough. I had just gotten into routing and my work laptop decided it wanted to malfunction, freezing up multiple times, causing the BSOD. Calling on my team to take over routing for, me and after calls to IT, I was on my way to the regional office to swap out my computer. It literally took all day. Unfortunately I did lose some documents, etc. because they were not saved to my One Drive. I also lost all of my bookmarks. LOL. It will be a process to get back what I had, but it happens.

 

I found out yesterday that my girl Kinna was accepted for an Admin IV position with the Texas Comptroller's Office, so she will be leaving DFPS. While I am happy for her, I will miss working with her. She was so sweet. Now, it's up to me and Michelle to keep routing above water since it will only be the two of us until our new admin is fully trained, but we will still be down an admin. We should have four. May is going to be hectic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment