Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Don't Starve Together - Sailing time!

Okay, so my kids and I started a new save on Don't Starve Together and we have been playing the past couple of weeks. LOL! This game! It's crazy and will make you rage quit. 😂 My son built our first boat and we went sailing. We found land and my sanity tanked so much that I was killed. I spawn back in and head back to our base and wait for them to bring my thermal stone. My kids finally come back and get me and we go to retrieve my things. Get back on the boat and slam into land causing a leak, only to realize we don't have anything to make a boat patch with. So, we dock the boat and my son heads through a wormhole back to base to go make a boat patch. I'm glad he made three because right after we fixed the first one, we smashed into land again. 






No comments:

Post a Comment