Thursday, May 4, 2023

Thankful Thursday

 

 
 
Thank you Brian for hosting the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop! It's been a bit since I participated. 






Yesterday I worked the front desk. It wasn't terribly busy, which I was thankful for since I was routing cases. But my day did have a few stress bumps. LOL. I was on the phone when I received an email from my Program Administrator, and it took a good five minutes before I could end the call. I read the email, and then I had to re-read it. My PA was informing me that I had been chosen to receive a one-time merit pay bonus - for my excellent performance and dedication to the APS Team, and that she was so thankful to have me on board. 



 
I am indeed thankful for the blessing of having a job where I work with some amazing individuals who go above and beyond. My supervisor was ecstatic and mentioned to me that in the years that she had been working with DFPS, that I was the first Admin to receive a merit bonus. It has been a great week.


1 comment:

  1. WOW, that's fabulous, good for you and congratulations on the merit increase! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete