Sunday, June 11, 2023

Sunday Blessings - church services

The house is at 85 degrees. Last night wasn't too horrible as I had a fan blowing directly on me, for a while at least - until the hubby crawled into bed. Then I woke up hot and noticed he had blocked my air flow with his knees and he was sleeping with the blanket on!!! I had to move the fan. LOL!
 
I put on my T shirt dress and attended my online services. Not sure when everyone crashed around here, but its quiet for the time being and I am just going to read for a while. They are supposed to be getting a new AC unit for install today.
 


To this I hold, my hope is only Jesus
All the glory evermore to Him
When the race is complete, still my lips shall repeat:
Yet not I, but through Christ in me!
 
Almighty and merciful God, in Your goodness keep us, we pray, from all things that hurt us, that we, being ready in both mind and body, may accomplish with free hearts those things which belong to your good purpose for us. Amen!
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment