Saturday, June 3, 2023

Zoo trip!

We went to the Fort Worth Zoo today. So happy the weather was nice and it was not too uncomfortable. Baby Bruno is so cute and we finally got to see Travis!! He is so adorable! 😊 I wanted to feed the Giraffes but the Ostrich, more than likely Ruby, was the only one that wanted lettuce. Maybe next time I will get to feed them. LOL! I did get a close up of one the giraffes. I think I took over 250 pictures! 😂 Can't wait until we can go back.



If I could be at the zoo every day, I would. My first job was working here and I loved every minute of it. If I had not wanted to go into law enforcement at the time, I would have stayed and interned to be a zoo keeper. I love animals, especially elephants. I decided to purchase zoo memberships with a portion of the merit bonus that I received from work.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment