Thursday, July 6, 2023

Losing a friend...

I was so sad to log on my Facebook tonight and read about my online friend Bobby P.  Heaven has gained another angel. 😢 Bob Perks always had a kind word and was a great inspiration to so many. I never met Bob in person, but had been Facebook friends for many years when I read some very uplifting words he had for me when I shared some crazy issues that we all have with this thing called LIFE.

Not a holiday or event went by that he would not try to put together something for the residents of his building, and he always wanted to make sure everyone had what they needed. He would make the day special by decorating, cooking food, and singing. He went above and beyond and I will miss his stories that he loved to share with everyone. Fly free Bobby P!!! Heartfelt prayers!! RIP Bob!!! 💓 I wish you enough!!!


 

1 comment: