Sunday, July 23, 2023

Sunday Blessings - church service

One year! It has been one year since I found Fort Worth Presbyterian Church. 😊 And I feel so blessed to have come across a church that I feel so connected to. Yes, I have only attended the online services, but I believe I have gained more from watching Pastor Brandon and the sermons he preaches than I did when I sat in the pew of the church I grew up attending for years. I am so thankful to have found FWPC!!

 

"To all who are spiritually weary and seek rest; to all who mourn and long for
comfort; to all who struggle and desire victory; to all who sin and need a
Savior; to all who are strangers and want fellowship; to all who hunger and
thirst after righteousness; and to all who will come, this church opens wide her
doors and offers a welcome in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ."








No comments:

Post a Comment