Friday, December 15, 2023

Sims 4 - Royal Kingdom Legacy Challenge

I have been getting a new save together on my Sims 4 game to start up a legacy challenge - royal style. I want to turn a few of the worlds into Kingdoms and I started with Oasis Springs, which is similar to Egypt and the middle-east. So, I decided to go with an Arabian/Moroccan style. This will be my palace for my royal family. Of course this will be on an entirely different lot when I move it and will be facing the correct way. LOL.

I initially wanted to use Topkapi Palace as my build, but the lots would need to be bigger to justify that palace, which is one of my favorites. Being a history lover, I have always been fascinated with that era and the Ottoman Empire. So, that little red flag you see is the flag of Turkey. The Ottoman Empire encompassed Constantinople, which is now Istanbul, Turkey. 😀

And I found a new series to watch about the Ottoman Empire! It's actually been out for years but I just recently came across an English dub on YouTube, which I needed since it's in Turkish! It's called Magnificent Century and is about Sulieman the Magnificent, which focuses on his reign and his marriage to Hurrem, one of his favorites. 




No comments:

Post a Comment