Friday, December 22, 2023

To Play, or Not to Play...

A few years ago, I had downloaded and installed this game called Genshin Impact. It's a beautifully made game, with the most amazing music and graphics, but I ended up uninstalling it when a particular fight game me so much grief. My son downloaded and installed it, and enjoyed it so much that he talked my daughter into installing it. LOL! They have both been playing for the last month or so and have been trying to get me to re-install it and play. It's not exactly a multiplayer game but it does have a co-op option to invite others players to your world. 

So, I decided to re-install it and start playing again. My so is very strategic and very into any game he starts playing. He loves delving into the lore of any game. Of course that fight that stalled me - it ended up being very easy once he told me that the trail character that was in my group was the key. 😄





No comments:

Post a Comment