Saturday, January 13, 2024

Late Christmas get-together

This afternoon we got together with my hubby's side of the family for a little late Christmas shindig. His brother and his wife came into town from San Antonio. Their kids didn't make it in with their families. 🎄 Some tasty food from Spring Creek BBQ and some sides. I always loved their rolls. Thanks so much for all the presents!!! 🎁 It was great getting together and seeing everyone!! Maybe it won't be so long next time. 😙 We will see I suppose. Sometimes it is so hard getting together, especially when everyone has their own families now. All the nieces are married, and most have kiddos.
 
This is my husband's amazing mother (Mom II is what I call her), with her kiddos - my husband (left) with his twin sister Nat, and baby sis and bro, Darla and Ronnie. They are twins, too! Yes, two sets of twins. LOL! I must have missed pictures, and yes, I 'jacked' this photo. 😂
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment