Friday, March 15, 2024

Goodbyes are not fun ...

Today was the day. We had our last meeting and a Good-Bye lunch with our supervisor. It was bittersweet but I am happy that she has found something that will motivate her and challenge her. We all loaded her up on gifties and cards. 😊. She gave each of us a card with strict instructions that it was not to be opened until later. I opened mine after she had given me the keys to her office and took the last box as she left the building. 
 
She has been one of the best bosses that I have ever had and she is the one that gave me a chance when she hired me. She has been a great support system for me not just on my journey working for DFPS, but also with my family. I sure will miss her!!! The card made me tear up. 😢
 
I wish you are the best Ashley!!! May we cross paths again!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment