Thursday, March 14, 2024

Hellish Day!!!

Working from home today has been a nightmare! First time EVER that I have never gotten up on time because I didn't set my alarm! 😂 I usually just wake up. Not this morning. My daughter texts me "Mom, aren't you supposed to be working?"
 
I had left work late yesterday because I worked with my Program Administrator all day, so I didn't get home until after 5:30. I forgot to shut my system down, so when I tried to login to IMPACT this morning, I got a message saying my password was not correct. Then it dawned on me that I had gotten an email (second reminder that I obviously ignored) saying my password expires today. Yeah. LOL!
 
Spent the next 45 minutes on the phone with IT resetting everything. Then Outlook decided to give me grief too! I have been slammed with cases today and it's only after 1pm!!! I have finally gotten one cup of coffee down, eaten three muffins, and had a glass of milk. I am ready to call it a day!!!! 😀😜
 
 


So happy I was working from home today!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment