Saturday, May 25, 2024

Surprise

I mentioned previously that our major appliances all failed at the same time. LOL! Lowes ran a half off deal not long ago on washer and dryers and we decided to just go ahead and buy a Whirlpool washer and dryer set. We have not been able to get them set up because they are apparently wider than the area where the others were and we are going to have to remove the right side wall of the closet. Hopefully we can get the wall down, re-framed, and get rock on it, and then we can lay new floor tile. The flood messed up the tile.

My sister surprised us! Last week, she sent me a text asking if Buddy (my hubby) had FB messenger. That is a nickname that my husband has always been called. I told her yes, and they had this long conversation which he relayed to me the next day, as I had already gone to bed. My sister and her husband decided to buy us a new fridge!!! 😲 They not only bought us a fridge, but had it delivered and brought in the house. I am so thankful that this happened, and it has been so hard watching my husband try to bend down to reach items out of the small fridges we had been using. He gets dizzy when he leans over too far, which is a side effect of his TBI. I was finally able to get everything out of the two smaller fridges and into this one. Our kitchen is tiny, so these pictures don't do justice, but you can definitely see the size difference. We are so thankful and greatly appreciate this act of kindness!! 💗 It's so nice to have a regular size appliance again. 






No comments:

Post a Comment