Friday, September 27, 2024

Back to the Doctor

Well, I was back at the doctor again today. I guess Covid wasn't enough. LOL! I have a place on my left hand that just popped up within the last week that I needed to have looked at. It's very painful and tender. I met one of my new doctors today and she is really sweet. It could possibly be a cyst but she said it looks an awful lot like a pocket, which could be infected. She said she wants to keep an eye on it because if it gets larger or doesn't go away, I have to go in for all those nice type of scans.
 


I had to have a different steroid shot and was put on another type of antibiotic. Oh and this cough has definitely worsened over the last two weeks, which I was told sounds like bronchitis leading up to pneumonia. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment