Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Sunday Stealing - A to Z

  Welcome to Sunday Stealing - hosted by Bev Sykes.
Thanks for the questions each week Bev!!

A to Z


A - Annoyance: Learning the amount of stupidity that abounds.

B - Bestest Friend[s]: My hubby.

C - Car: 2008 GMC Envoy.

D - Day or night: 
Night.

E- Easiest person to talk to?: My friend Dawn in New York.

F - Favorite Month: December.

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Both.

H - Hair Color: Dirty blonde with platinum strands.

I - Ice Cream: Any coffee flavored one.

J - Jewelry: My wedding set.

K - Kindergarten: 
My teacher Ms. Matlin and the mats we took naps on. LOL. 

L - Longest Car Ride: Driving in a rain storm.

M - Most missed person: 
My mom.

N - Number of Siblings: An older brother and sister.

O - One regret: 
Sigh - not being able to "fix" things between my dad before he passed away back in 2016.

P- Part of your appearance you like least?: 
My weight at the moment.

Q- Quote: 
 
“Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.” - Stephen Hawking

R - Reality TV Show: I used to watch Big Brother. 

S - Shoe: Comfy running shoes.

T - Time you woke up: 11am.

U - Unpredictable?: Sometimes. LOL. 

V - Vegetable you hate: Cauliflower.

W- Worst Habits: Probably beer. 

X - X-Rays: Actually have x-rays pending when I can get into clinic.

Y - Year you were born: 1973.

Z - Zoom: I haven't used Zoom ever. 

My answers seem to be late as usual. I was actually intending to do this earlier this morning. Then I got sidetracked. LOL!

I promise to start visiting with everyone! Things here have been a bit crazy and I feel like when I have the chance to sit down, I just want to join a game and chill and not worry about what is going on in the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment