Saturday, February 13, 2021

Friday 5 - Couples Therapy

   It's time for Friday Five!

 1. Which celebrity couple, past or present, do you find particularly interesting? I have always loved the relationship that Danny Devito and Rita have shared all these years. I was sad to hear that they had separated yet again

 
2. A couplet is a pair of rhyming lines of verse, one after another. In the form of a couplet, how would you describe your weekend? I read this years ago and it definitely applies to me. I have been averaging almost a book a day! Yay!

Books have powers over me,
Inside a book I am not free.
 
3. With what (or whom) have you recently, consciously uncoupled? It really is sad that in so many instances, once you are no longer a "visual" presence in someone's life, you kind of get pushed aside. This has led to many friendships that have been "uncoupled" and become acquaintances.
 
4. When did you last purchase something in a two-pack only because it doesn't come in a one-pack? Well, for some reason here lately, I have not been able to find my printer ink in black on individually. Walmart wanted over $30 for a two pack, so I turned to Amazon and found a tri-color/black ink two pack for $24.00. I think I got the better deal!
 
5. What were you doing a couple of hours ago, and what will you be doing in a couple of hours? I have been gaming. LOL! I am playing Minecraft will probably play for the next couple of hours. This is how I de-stress.

This is definitely therapy for me. 😆



1 comment:

  1. Ooh yeah, Danny and Rhea seemed so meant for each other. Good pick.

    And geez; the travails of owning and refilling a printer is an entire category of universal life problems. For something that's supposed to make our lives so much better, they are a pain in the neck.

    ReplyDelete