Saturday, April 24, 2021

Friday Five - Re:

I completely forgot it was Friday, and now it's Saturday! 😚 I have been working on a project that I am doing for my daughter all day today. I am putting together a Photo/Scrapbook of her Girl Scout years and Cheer.

    It's time for Friday Five!

  1. What's due for renewal? Probably game memberships, but they are automatic. I just check to make sure they post to my bank account.

  2. When did you most recently replace something good with something inferior? Nothing recently.

  3. What statement did you recently have to recant? Telling my niece that she never visits anymore. She was practically raised with my kids and she always "lived" at our house during summer and school breaks. She showed up this afternoon before going to work the Ren Faire.

  4. What’s refreshed you this week? Actually getting some things done around my house. I have been going through old photos and ditching quite a few that are either doubles, or look horrible.

  5. What’s a fond memory you have of elementary school recess? Racing one of the guys. LOL! I started running track my 4th grade year and I was the fastest girl in my school. We would race each other at recess and it was always quite fun! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm a total slob but I know what you mean about number 4. I forced myself to do some tidying Wednesday night and I can't believe how good it made me feel. Why do I struggle to do something that feels so nice when it's done? Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya! I struggle so much with cleaning and laundry - the never ending chore! =D

      Delete