Friday, September 3, 2021

Feline Friday

 




I'm joining in on Feline Friday over at Comedy Plus, and it's simple to join! All you have to do is: Post a picture, drawing, cartoon, or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).😸

 

 

 

 

 

 


The story behind this door: The hubby had to install this french door between our living room and our hallway because the hairballs cannot stay out of our Christmas tree during the holidays. LOL! Our tree usually goes up the day after Thanksgiving, and is not taken down until after the New Year. Korina has a bad habit of getting trapped in the living room because she is sneaky. 😽

So, this is how we find her all the time. Just chilling. Waiting. Waiting for someone to open the door.


4 comments:

  1. Aw, how cute and yes they don't know if they want in or out and then back out then back in. I so remember. I've never had a cat that messed with my Christmas tree though. I guess I got lucky.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. None of the kitties here mess with the Christmas Tree. Maybe we should put ours up soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys used to climb the Christmas tree. Flynn was okay because he climbed up through the middle, but Eric tried to go up the outside and was always pulling it over.

    ReplyDelete