Friday, November 26, 2021

Thankful Thursday - Happy Thanksgiving

 

It’s Thankful Thursday hosted by Brian of Brian’s Home. He wants us to post what we’re thankful for.

I didn't get a chance to hop on yesterday and post so a bit late. LOL!



While we should always be thankful for what we have on an every day basis, today I so THANKFUL for being able to wake up and celebrate with my family. The last several years have been absolute chaos, and not just pandemic-wise.

We didn't get together and have a huge family Thanksgiving, and I am sure his mom is not happy about it. This is probably the 4th year that we have just celebrated with the four of us. After my husband's TBI he has a very hard time being around a bunch of people, especially young kids. It's more than likely due to sensory issues now. Nothing new. We have dealt with this because of our daughter having Autism. It seems to go hand in hand.

So, we decided to put together some homemade goodies and our dinner turned out so delicious!!!



Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely good time to me! We went over and celebrated with a neighbor who is dealing with dementia so it was nice to help her with some happy memories. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dinner looks amazing. I'm hungry. I took some.

    I hope you had a fabulous Thankful Thursday and Thanksgiving. ♥

    ReplyDelete