Saturday, January 29, 2022

Happy Saturday!

 

Good Morning!! 

Look! I have made it to my blog page! LOL! I just haven't had much time to sit down and get on my website or blog. I am still enrolled in school but I have been very lax with that. I really do have to make some time. When I do get on my computer, I am gaming with my kids or my group for those couple of hours before its off to dreamland again.

I slept in until 10 am today and then got up and immediately started a load of laundry. 😄 Laundry is the never-ending chore around here. You think you have it finished and 'poof'... another load appears. I do have a couple of things I want to do today, but cleaning is #1 on the list and I am hoping to tackle at least two rooms of the house, the kitchen being one of them. We still have things everywhere when we had to defrost our fridge a couple of weeks back. That was a nightmare. We literally had to purchase a small fridge because it took that long. It needed to happen though, and probably sooner. At least the fridge got a good cleaning. LOL!

Hope all is well and hopefully I can hop on here and participate in some memes!! 💙


1 comment:

  1. That house cleaning thing is a lot of work and then you have to start all over and do it again.

    ReplyDelete