Saturday, March 19, 2022

Feline Friday

 

Feline Friday is simple to join. All you have to do is:

Post a picture, drawing, cartoon or video of a cat (They may be silly or cute).

Make sure you leave a link to your post and I’ll visit your Feline Friday post.

 

 

I meant to post this before I logged off last night, but I forgot. LOL! My Friday was quite busy workwise. I worked from home half a day, then had to go to the office to mail out certified letters and help with a couple of APS cases at the front desk. Then the hubby and I had to swing by the bank and open another account that we are going to move a portion of the funds in our checking account and attach just his SSDI check to this one.

Last week, I ordered a new work station since I am working from home quite a bit these days. I needed a little bit more width than my table was providing. My desk was delivered while I was at work and my amazing kids decided to put it together for me. I got home just as they were finishing up. My desk has already been claimed!!! 😂

        





3 comments:

  1. I love your new desk. It makes it easier to work, but the kitty is going to be a constant. Perhaps that cutie pie just wants to be near you.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I believe you are right about the constant. She is my new su-purr-visor! =D

      Delete
  2. Your new desk and your assistant are both very nice!

    ReplyDelete