Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Happy Wednesday!

It's my Work at Home day!! Yay! My day is very slow and I figured I would get in a couple of posts. I have been putting together some DIY decorations for my little office area. I found these really cute faceless gnomes on Amazon through this store called Gehydy! They are just too adorably cute, so I decided to theme them with my office cubicle. 😊 First up are my St. Patrick's Day gnomes. LOL!



While I am at it, I might as well get in a Wordless Wednesday!! 😁



Wordless Wednesday (WW) is a visual blogosphere phenomenon.

Wordless Wednesday is a simple blog post by Sandee at Comedy Plus featuring a photo which conveys a message that speaks for itself without using words.

One thing for sure is this is a fun and easy meme to do. So come and join us in Wordless Wednesday.






Oh Tumble. LOL!



4 comments:

  1. Love your decorations and that kitty is most adorable. Awww.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet kitty. Love the leprechauns too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute Tumble! Happy St. Patrick's Day from all of us!

    ReplyDelete