Wednesday, March 2, 2022

First week to route cases...

LOL! I have found zero time to sit down for any length of time to meme or work on my website. Heck, my brain has even been too tired to read. 😄

But ...

I have made it to Thursday as one of the three Tarrant County routers for my region. 😜 This is my first week and I only had one day of training, which was my Monday nightmare to Arlington. LOL! Routing is done Monday through Friday and we work in rotation.

Yesterday I was at the office and I think I only had 11 cases to route out to caseworkers. The RRU is definitely making a difference. My supervisor could not believe that I was on my own just after one day of training.

Today I worked from home and I think I had 12 cases before 10:30 this morning. 😂 It was quite a day!
 

1 comment: