Saturday, November 26, 2022

Friday 5

LOL! I have been off work since Thursday and my days are getting mixed up. My first Friday Five in a while.

 Friday Five - Don't Touch that Dial

1. What was the most recent physical book you purchased and/or read? Actually last Christmas. We bought a MINECRAFT cookcook for the kiddos. Well actually, it's for all of us. 😁

2. What was the last compact disc you listened to? Goodness, I have no idea! I usually listen to all my music these days on Spotify or Prime Music.

3. What did you last watch on DVD? That one I remember. Renaissance Man.

4. Whom did you last speak to on a landline? The only "landline" phone I use these days is when I work the front desk at work. So, Monday December 21st.

5. What did you last purchase with cash? Last Wednesday when I pitched in some cash for a pizza party at work for my unit.


2 comments:

  1. Those are tough questions for these days with all the electronics we have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the absolute truth! Technology is great - when it functions properly. =D

      Delete