Saturday, November 26, 2022

Pet City 2 - another game

I play quite a few games on both PC and console, but one game that I play can only be played on mobile or through Facebook, and that is Pet City 2 by Catalyst Apps. I only play the desktop version through Facebook and I have been playing this game since 2014 with my daughter. It was Pet City back then but with the phase out of flash player, the game had to be re-coded and ported to the unity platform, and is now Pet City 2, or PC2.


PC2 is a virtual pet game where you create a little pet (or person like many do) and can dress them up and design cute little rooms in different themes for them. Every week there is a new banner item and new room feature available. There are ways in the game to earn coins and GC (green cash) which is used in the game to purchase items for your virtual pet. There are also blue tickets you can earn by completing certain collections. Your pet also has a playmate that can be activated as well. As with most games these days, if you want the best items, the use of real money is a must, unless you want to try out trade groups, which is just as bad as the current inflation we are experiencing in the real world. 😂 I will use real money first before I join trade groups. Below are some pics of my virtual pets, Jindi and Jay. Currently my little house (rooms) are decorated for Thanksgiving. These are just the rooms of my little house that I have designed for my pets.

front yard and back yard

 living room and game room

kitchen, dining room, and laundry room

library, mini office with stairs to the hall

bedrooms and bath

 


No comments:

Post a Comment