Saturday, March 25, 2023

Friday ...

Friday already? I LOVE my job! The week went by super fast. I have two new workers in my unit that I was able to meet Thursday. I re-arranged some things for them and got new power supply boxes at the cubicles. Not sure why outlets were not installed and I really don't like to piggyback. I just told them to make sure to turn them off and unplug them. They are completing their training courses for HR at the moment. They will be paired with their mentors for the time being and will not be going to their actual training in Houston until June. We have a new training system kicking in this September and lots of things are in the works.
 
Today was spent at the Denton office for our Admin meeting. I am so glad we left a bit early because we hit traffic on the way out and it took over an hour to get there. We have two new Admins and I am so happy that one of them will be our 4th router. Now, let's hope she stays. While I don't make the big bucks, I am very thankful for my job and I am happy where I am. I work with some amazing people. ðŸ˜Š
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment